We offer in farm testing and consultation.
- Fetal sexing for cattle with ultrasound
- Lameness diagnostic and treatment
- Herd health programs and diagnostics
- Emergency calls available for dystocias
- Stocker backgrounder consultation and medicine
We offer a variety of bovine diagnostic tests to meet your needs and also provide equine care.
- BVDV-PI: $3.50 per test
- BLV: $3.50 per test
- Johnes: $6.00 per test
- Pregnancy: $3.50 per test
- Anaplasmosis: $10.00 per test
- Screen #1: $10.00 per test
- Screen #2: $13.00 per test
- Fecal Egg Count: $20.00 per test
Screen #1 includes: BVDV-PI, Johnes, BLV.
Screen #2 includes: BVDV-PI, Johnes, BLV, and Pregnancy.
- 20 Count – $20.00
- 50 Count – $40.00
- 100 Count – $75.00
Samples must be received with submission paper containing:
- Billing address
- Phone number
- Clear identification on samples
Blood Samples require a minimum of 3cc blood. Ear Notch samples may only be tested for BVDV-PI.
Most samples can have same day results if received in a timely manner. Samples must be no more than 4 days old and refrigerated.
We hope to offer more testing in the future. Thank you for your business!